Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Subramani, GnanaShekar (GE Healthcare, non-ge)" <Gn...@med.ge.com> on 2004/12/28 21:13:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Don't know if the configure options contradict

Hi,

I am given a list of configuration options using which we need to build apache.  I want to know if the following two options contradict.

--enable-mods-shared=all
--enable-modules=all

I also don't know the meaning of linking modules statically.  Please help or point to places where I could get more info.

Appreciate your time,
Thanks & Regards,
-GnanaShekar-

Re: [users@httpd] Don't know if the configure options contradict

Posted by Sean T Allen <se...@usaherbals.com>.
I was referring to a situation where you would have more than 1 binary
running...

In which case the footprint would be lower.

Should have been more clear on that.

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean T Allen <se...@usaherbals.com>.