Posted to user@struts.apache.org by findbestopensource <fi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/11 18:51:16 UTC

Find best open source

Hello all,

We have launched a new site hosting the best open source products and
libraries across all categories. This site is implemented using
struts2. There are many open source products available in all categories and
it is sometimes difficult to identify which is the best. We identify the
best. As a open source users, you might be using many open source products
and libraries , It would be great, if you help us to identify the best.

Please provide your feedback.

http://www.findbestopensource.com/

Regards
Aditya