Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bikramjeet Singh <si...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/09 08:15:12 UTC

New to the community

Hi,
I am new to Apache community and want to contribute starting with some bug
fixes or anything basic, I am familiar with
java,c++,html,jsp,javascript,python.

I would appreciate if anyone would help me with getting started.

Thanks

RE: New to the community

Posted by Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Hello and welcome to both Arvind and Bikramjeet (and any lurkers reading this).

Please forgive the "go read the manual" response, but it is the most efficient way of responding in a helpful way... take a look at http://community.apache.org/gettingStarted/101.html

Ross

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi All,