Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/01/13 11:53:52 UTC

Re : Transactional Behaviour Maven Modules

Hi,

I have recently opened a wish [1] that is related (even if the title of the wish is not generic enough). In my proposal I called it an "atomic deploy process for multimodule".

But this is only a wish and I don't think such a feature exists (even in Maven 3).

As a workaround, see the answer of Benjamin: use staging mechanism associated with a good MRM.

Regards,

Julien

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-114