Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com> on 2003/10/30 16:25:18 UTC

which jar is SOAPException in ?

Where to I find javax.xml.soap.SOAPException

apparently it wasn't found when I executed my classes in junit

[junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/SOAPException
[junit] at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DefaultTypeMappingImpl.<init>(DefaultTypeMappingImp
l.java:153)

Re: which jar is SOAPException in ?

Posted by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com>.
fixed it. It was saaj.jar missing from classpath :(