Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by DRMc <De...@kronos.com> on 2007/11/28 14:31:18 UTC

https client error: No trusted certificate found

I am trying to develop a CXF client for a service that is implemented in .NET
WCF.  The service uses transport security.  CXF successfully generates
client code from the WSDL, but throws this exception when calling the
service:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
No trusted certificate found

I am using the code from this posting for the client https configuration:
http://techpolesen.blogspot.com/2007/08/using-ssl-with-xfirecxf-battling.html

I tried copying the cxf configuration file and key stores from the
wsdl_first_https sample, and then adding the IIS SSL certificate to the
trust store.  This did not solve the problem.

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done here?

Thanks,
Dennis

Re: https client error: No trusted certificate found

Posted by sudip shrestha <su...@gmail.com>.
Is there an api I can use to provide the cert programmatically?

Posted by Fred Dushin <fr...@dushin.net>.