Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/07 09:03:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release of MINA 0.7.2

Hi folks,
 It seems like we've been fixing quite lots of issues since we had released
MINA 0.7.1.
 Here's the list of resolved issues for MINA 0.7.2-SNAPSHOT:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=11180
 There are unclosed issues yet, but ther are all marked as resolved. I think
Julien and Vinod could verify the branches/0.7 snapshot, and reply to this
message by casting a vote though I verifies all by myself primarily.
 [x] +1: Let's release 0.7.2 and go for 0.7.3 and 0.9
[ ] 0: Well, I don't know?
[ ] -1: No, It still has serious flaw that prevents us from releasing it.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [VOTE] Release of MINA 0.7.2

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.

Le mardi 07 juin 2005 à 13:49 +0530, Vinod Panicker a écrit :

> Well, unfortunately I've switched full time to the 0.9 stream, but all
> the fixes in 0.9 have been faithfully replicated in 0.7.2 as well.
> Also, 0.7.2 contains quite notable fixes compared to 0.7.1, so here's
> my +1
>
> Regards,
> Vinod.

well releasing fixes is always a good thing to do

+1 too

BTW there was a nasty bug in Netty2 Codecs for MINA, so if you use it
you better grab last Netty2 too.

Julien

Re: [VOTE] Release of MINA 0.7.2

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release of MINA 0.7.2

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:

> [x] +1: Let's release 0.7.2 and go for 0.7.3 and 0.9
> [ ] 0: Well, I don't know?
> [ ] -1: No, It still has serious flaw that prevents us from releasing it.

Aye let's do it!

Sone advice ...

I want to see a change log since these are successive external
releases.  I;ve made a bogus commit to prod peeps along :D.  I just
think with the hustle and bustle we forgot that these are external
releases.

I think you should through some tar balls out there for others but I
have been using 0.7.2 long enough.  Next time we vote you might want to
include links to those deliverable so people can kick the tires before
saying yes.

Alex

Re: [VOTE] Release of MINA 0.7.2

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.