Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/06/21 15:49:46 UTC

Call object and properties

Hi,

  In Beta 2 I used the following trick: in the stub generated
by WSDL2Java I set some properties, which were used by a client
side handler later. Now I fetched yesterday's nightly build, and
I try to execute the same test. Now it gives me a failure, because
the Call object will accept only properties listed in the Call
class, and nothing more. How can I set named properties then  ?
Will this support be discontinued, or is this just a temporary
situation in this nightly build ? Maybe we have an other way to do this ?
  Help with this please, because if I fail with this, I'll probably
will have to rewrite my whole project. :(((

  Br, Geza