Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by alexcole <al...@rocketmail.com> on 2011/01/05 19:43:35 UTC

IVYDE workingcopy dependencies

I am experimenting with IVY/IVYDE and what I would like to do is be able set
the dependency of Project A that depends on Project B such that any changes
in Project B are automatically reflected in Project A without publishing
Project B, is there a configuration that enables this please?

Re: IVYDE workingcopy dependencies

Posted by alexcole <al...@rocketmail.com>.
Thats great, thanks Nick

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.