Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ted Walker <te...@virtualrad.com> on 2009/07/01 17:12:20 UTC

RE: Generating an empty line (was: Re: fop-users Digest 26 Jun 2009 10:01:24 -0000 Issue 1840)

Correct -

Methods 2 and 3 (from my original post, a block with space and a block with &#x0A;) do create the intended output in PDF, but not when creating an RTF.

Unfortunately, if I use the non-breaking space (&#xA0;) in the FO, a visible character (Â) shows up in the RTF.

Is the inability to create a blank line perhaps a known bug when using FOP to create RTF?  I've seen other posts from users that are creating RTF that don't mention this issue...

Thanks,
Ted