Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/23 17:30:58 UTC

Those scary "25 tests failed" e-mails

Please take a look at these when you see them. They are _NOT_ just
"something went horribly wrong with a test run".

It doesn't take long, just drop to the bottom of the e-mail and you'll
see something like:

[repro]   4/5 failed: org.apache.solr.ltr.store.rest.TestModelManagerPersistence
[repro]   5/5 failed: org.apache.solr.cloud.LegacyCloudClusterPropTest
[repro]   5/5 failed: org.apache.solr.cloud.TestMiniSolrCloudClusterSSL
[repro]   5/5 failed: org.apache.solr.handler.TestReplicationHandler

which should get some immediate attention if they fail that often.

Erick

Re: Those scary "25 tests failed" e-mails

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I'll see what I can do tonight on my other machine.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Erick,

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,