Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2018/01/17 20:50:50 UTC

Travel

I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th, including
a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll be based in
London.

During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
although I will continue to monitor e-mail.

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: Travel

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Bon voyage!

Re: Travel

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 17.01.2018 um 21:50 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th, including
> a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll be based in
> London.
>
> During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
> although I will continue to monitor e-mail.

thanks for your notice.

Have fun :-)

Marcus

Re: Travel

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello

Michael and I will be at FOSDEM too. The main time we will be at the
Apache booth, K-building.

Regards

Mechtilde

Am 17.01.2018 um 21:50 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> I will be in traveling for three weeks, starting January 25th, including
> a weekend in Brussels for FOSDEM. The rest of the time I'll be based in
> London.
>
> During that time, I will not have access to my development system,
> although I will continue to monitor e-mail.
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## Loook, calender-exchange-provider, libreoffice-canzeley-client
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F

Re: Travel

Posted by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>.
Best whishes from me too.

I am looking to FOSDEM, too!