Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/02 07:09:03 UTC

Very flaky CPP tests - BasicEndToEndTest.testLookupThrottling

Hello,
We have this BasicEndToEndTest.testLookupThrottling CPP test that is very flaky

We already created two issues about it
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/6301
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/6267

Is there any expert of the CPP client that can help in fixing this?
In my experience I see it failing very often on CI

Regards
Enrico

Re: Very flaky CPP tests - BasicEndToEndTest.testLookupThrottling

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Thanks for the instruction, I’ll take a look later.

Regards
Yunze Xu

Posted by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.