Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM> on 2006/09/11 08:49:36 UTC

query regarding security

Hi,

/ //All  security features like user management, ACL, ... are managed by administration
 tools provided by thoses external repositories......
/
/In summary, all implementation of the  interface "org.apache.jetspeed.cms.store.ContentStore"
has to manage thoses security rules depending on their nature./

As per the graffito security documentation , I want to understand how this will be done in case the content store is jcr .

//Thanks,
Ruchi
/
/
/

/

Re: query regarding security

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
The JCR content store is not yet implemented. So, we have not yet take
some decision in point of view ACL, ...

All ideas are welcome.
Christophe

--