Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2007/11/05 14:08:03 UTC

[Studio] Exporting packages of the the LDAP Browser UI Plugin at Runtime ?

Hi Dev,

I just realized that the LDAP Browser UI Plugin does not export any of its
packages at Runtime.

I think we should export every single package at runtime so any other plugin
could re-use the classes of this plugin (and the others). This could help
other developers to build solutions based on top of Studio easily.

WDYT ?

Thanks
P-A

Re: [Studio] Exporting packages of the the LDAP Browser UI Plugin at Runtime ?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

sorry for the late reply. I totally agree with your suggestion.

Regards,
Stefan