Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/12 15:14:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.34.1

Dear all,

The Apache Superset (incubating) community is happy to announce Apache
Superset (incubating) version 0.34.1, our second official Apache release!

Apache Superset (incubating) is a business intelligence web application.

A full list of the changes in this release can be found in the release
notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#change-log

A link to the source download can be found here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/superset/0.34.1/

Find links to Apache Superset related resources on our Github:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset

Best regards,

The Apache Superset (incubating) Team
_______
DISCLAIMER:
Apache Superset (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache Incubator
PMC. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of
the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.34.1

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

one more thing; to those who haven't noticed, we're back on PyPI again. To
install superset via pip, just type:

pip install apache-superset

I'll be keeping the 0.34 branch alive as long as needed, so please post any
bugs you come across on the GitHub issue tracker.

Ville

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.