Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> on 2022/11/03 22:16:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons BCEL 6.6.1

The Apache Commons BCEL team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Commons BCEL 6.6.1-SNAPSHOT!

The Byte Code Engineering Library (BCEL) is intended to give users a
convenient
way to analyze, create, and manipulate compiled .class files. Classes are
represented by objects containing all the symbolic information of the given
class: methods, fields and byte code instructions.

Maintenance and bug fix release.

FIXED BUGS:
===========

o           Keep ConstantPool.getConstant(int) backward compatible with
6.5.0 #157. Thanks to Kengo TODA, Gary Gregory.

CHANGES:
========

o           Bump actions/setup-java from 3.5.1 to 3.6.0 #159. Thanks to
Dependabot.
o           Bump spotbugs from 4.7.2 to 4.7.3. Thanks to Gary Gregory.
o           Bump pmd from 6.50.0 to 6.51.0. Thanks to Gary Gregory.

Historical list of changes:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-bcelchanges-report.html

For complete information on Apache Commons BCEL, including instructions on
how to submit bug reports,
patches, or suggestions for improvement, see the Apache Apache Commons BCEL
website:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-bcel

Download it from
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-bcel/download_bcel.cgi

Have fun!
-Apache Commons BCEL team

Feedback
--------

Open source works best when you give feedback:

    https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-bcel

Please direct all bug reports to JIRA:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BCEL

Or subscribe to the commons-user mailing list

Gary Gregory, on behalf of
The Apache Commons Team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons BCEL 6.6.1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Darn, sorry about that.

Gary

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>.