Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Telu Ravi Kishan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/14 14:23:00 UTC

Apache Tika Jar Issues

Hi Support Team,

I have an issue with *tika-core* & *tika-parsers* jar but while using
*tika-app* jar *pdf, doc, docx,* etc files are being parsed but here in my
requirement i cannot use *tika-app *jar file as i am getting *NO SUCH FIELD
: INSTANCE* error due to the conflicts between (Amazon) AWS jars and Apache
as both the jars contain common packages. But If i use *tika-core &
tika-parsers* jar few files are being parsed but i am unable to extract pdf
content.

Can you please suggest me how to resolve the issue or else whether i can
find any other jar where i can achieve my requirement.

Thank you.

Re: Apache Tika Jar Issues

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015, Telu Ravi Kishan wrote:
> Hi Support Team,

We are not your support team, we are a group of volunteers!

> I have an issue with *tika-core* & *tika-parsers* jar

You asked this question yesterday, identically it looks like. Please do
not keep asking the same question again.

Also, you appear to have ignored the advice offered yesterday, what
happens if you try following it?

Nick