Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "rafael.munoz" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 16:02:49 UTC

environment.xml: several categories to the same target

Hello

Just to be safe, anyone knows if there is any problem in assigning the same
target to several categories in the 'environment.xml' configuration file? I
have done it without problems and all is working as expected but I was
wondering if it's not recommendable for some reason ...

regards and thanks in advance,
rafa

Is there any easy method to set multi-domain attributes for mail processing?

Posted by Li Wei Nan <l....@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone,
	I need to use James to implement that setting different attachment
size limitations for different domains. That is: in our James
installation, I use it to serve several domains using <servername>
attribute in config. And I want the attachment size limitation to
those domain different. For example, let's say we have two domains: A
and B. If someone sends a mail to tom@A, then the attachment size sent
to tom shouldn't exceed 1mb, if it sends to tom@B(actually the same
user), the attachment size shouldn't exceed 2mb.

	There's a global setting in config, but can I do the individual
setting with some out-of-box solutions? Such as using some
combinations of existing Matchers and Mailets to achieve the goal?

Thanks in advance.

- Li Wei Nan

Re: environment.xml: several categories to the same target

Posted by "rafael.munoz" <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer

regards,
rafa