Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by priya j <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 04:15:34 UTC

Cxf Issue

Hi all,

Im priya, i have used cxf to make my application(spring framework) a Web
Service. The application works perfect when my Web Service implementing
class inturn calls another class, but the issue arise when iam trying to
call an interface.

Can anyone help me in solving this, its very urgent.
Thanks inadvance.

Regards,
priya

Re: combile multiple classes in one wsdl

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
One options is 'Merge the classes' :-P

James

Re: Cxf Issue

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Can you change the IFrontEndService to abstract class?
You also  need to put the FrontEndService class in the same package as
the IFrontEndService,
After @XmlSeeAlso is fully supported in CXF, you can put them in
different package.

Jim

Re: Cxf Issue

Posted by priya j <ja...@gmail.com>.
Oh k.

Re: Cxf Issue

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.

RE: Cxf Issue

Posted by priya j <ja...@gmail.com>.

RE: Cxf Issue

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

RE: Cxf Issue

Posted by priya j <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply,

RE: Cxf Issue

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.
Hi can you be more specific about the problem please? Some code snippets of your service implementation and configuration that can help us to reproduce the problem or a complete test case would be helpful.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387