Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 02:24:32 UTC

Draft Board Report For Oct. 2013

Hi Everyone,

Our board report is due this month (by Oct 9th).  Here is the draft
[1] I have put together.  If anyone has anything to add please let me
know.

-Ryan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHINDIG/October+2013+Board+Report

Re: Draft Board Report For Oct. 2013

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks Ryan

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
Updated.

ISSUES

The Shindig PMC has no issues that require board attention.

COMMUNITY

Mailing list traffic and contributions remain steady

COMMITTER/PMC CHANGES

No new PMC members or committers were approved.

Ryan Baxter was appointed the PMC Chair.

Jesse Ciancetta has requested to go emeritus.

The last PMC addition (Stanton Sievers, Dan Dumont, Jesse Ciancetta)
was made on 2011-11-29.

RELEASES

Working towards a 2.5.0-update1 release.  This should be completed
before the next report.

The last release was Shindig 2.5.0 on 2013-08-04.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.