Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ma...@pnc.com on 2003/12/05 18:27:50 UTC

Junit with special test cases

I have a frame work that will do self configuration.  Depending on what is
in the class path it will load different implementations of the interface.
I have written test cases in ant that execute the test cases for different
implementations.  Each implementation test case requires a special class
path and to be run in a separate JVM.  I got all of my general test cases
to run but I can't figure out how to get the test cases that require a
specific class path to run and how to run them in a separate VM.  Any help
world be appreciated

Mark Russell
PNC Financial Services Group
412-768-9603

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

Re: Junit with special test cases

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
That is correct.

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@apache.org>.