Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Howard Lander <ho...@renci.org> on 2005/12/05 22:59:08 UTC

Question about using Maven with ant tasks

Hi all

Let me preface what I am saying by admitting that I am a novice with
Maven.  Please forgive any poorly worded  or redundant content.
Suggestions about more appropriate mailing lists or forums to get info
are always appreciated.

I'm trying to use maven for a project I am building that uses an ant
task.  The particular ant task is one that is supported in ant 1.6 and
not supported in ant 1.5.  How do I tell maven which version of ant I
want it to call?  Note that my path and ANT_HOME environment variable
are set to my ant 1.6 installation and I have moved my /etc/ant.conf to
/etc/ant.conf.sav.  I should also note this is a Linux 2.4 system.

Thanks in advance

Howard

--
Howard Lander <ma...@renci.org>