Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2020/06/06 08:00:26 UTC

Mentoring Superset

Hello,

I spoke to Alan and wanted to offer my help to Apache Superset in the Incubator, and hope that I can help in its journey to graduation.

I’m Committer and PMC member of Apache Spark, Zeppelin and I am currently mentoring Pinot and few other projects.

Regards,
Felix

Re: Mentoring Superset

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io>.
+1!

I think we could really use the extra help. We currently have 2 mentors but
definitely could use a 3rd one.

Max