Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by "Howe, Peter L" <ph...@paychex.com> on 2014/04/17 18:28:49 UTC

Unsubscribing from this list

I am a contract employee at this company and my contract is ending and I need to unsubscribe from this list.  I cannot find anything on the Apache web site to do so.

Someone please help.

Thanks,
Peter

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify your representative immediately and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.

Re: Unsubscribing from this list

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2014-04-17, Howe, Peter L wrote:

> I am a contract employee at this company and my contract is ending and
> I need to unsubscribe from this list.  I cannot find anything on the
> Apache web site to do so.

There is a header in each message frim this list :-)

i.e. send an empty message to the address above using the email address
as sender that is receiving the messages.

Stefan