Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Kevin Williams <kw...@atlassian.com> on 2009/11/10 00:55:45 UTC

Atlassian JIRA

Hi there,

Just a small typo one of our developers noticed on your cassandra
homepage <http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra/> .  You refer to
"Apache JIRA" when you either mean "Apache's instance of JIRA" or
"Atlassian JIRA."  If you could change it, Atlassian would be appreciative.

Cheers,
Kevin

Re: Atlassian JIRA

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 10:55 +1100, Kevin Williams wrote:
> Just a small typo one of our developers noticed on your cassandra
> homepage <http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra/> .  You refer to
> "Apache JIRA" when you either mean "Apache's instance of JIRA" or
> "Atlassian JIRA."  If you could change it, Atlassian would be
> appreciative.

This has been fixed in SVN and should appear on the live site when the
next sync occurs (within the hour).

Thanks for pointing this out Kevin.

--
Eric Evans