Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Eleanore Jin <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/15 02:21:26 UTC

Beam supports Flink RichAsyncFunction

Hi Community,

I am trying to convert an existing Flink job into Beam pipeline. In the
current Flink job, we have async I/O operator (
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/stream/operators/asyncio.html)
which extends RichAsyncFunction
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/api/java/index.html?org/apache/flink/streaming/api/functions/async/RichAsyncFunction.html>
.

I did not find any document online for Beam to support this, if it is
documented somewhere, can you please point to me?

In case Beam does not support it, is there any suggested 'work around' for
it?

Thanks a lot!
Eleanore

Re: Beam supports Flink RichAsyncFunction

Posted by Eleanore Jin <el...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luke for the info. I will take a look.

Eleanore

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.