Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 16:47:35 UTC

filtering tfq() function query to specific part of collection not the whole documents

Hi,
I was wondering is it possible to filter tfq() function query to specific
selection of collection? Suppose I want to count all occurrences of term
"test" in documents with fq=category:2, how can I handle such query with
tfq() function query? It seems applying fq=category:2 in a "select" query
with considering tfq() does not affect tfq(), no matter what is the other
part of my query, tfq() always return the total term frequency for specific
field in the whole collection. So what is the solution for this case?
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian