Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/11 15:26:07 UTC

Homepage not syncing with SVN?

Hi,

The SVN repository URL recently changed and it seems that its no longer syncing with our published homepage. I made edits to the homepage yesterday and committed, but the published HTTP site isn’t catching them.

Was there something messed up in our incubator -> top level project conversion?

Thanks,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Homepage not syncing with SVN?

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.
I kicked the pubsub daemon on the TLP servers and it picked up your update. Note that there are still a few places where incubator-tinkerpop is referenced (index.html for example.)