Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/14 09:49:47 UTC

Re: JS 2.2.2 - role for toolbox, space navigtor, page navigator

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:02 AM, Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> which role is needed for access toolbox, space navigator and page navigator
> portlets? I get the access denied message for this portlets in my custom
> portal with existing user from jetspeed 2.2.0.

They are secured in the j2-admin deployment descriptor:
jetspeed-portlet.xml,  with the default security constraint

   <js:security-constraint-ref>admin</js:security-constraint-ref>

You could loosen up the constraint for these portlets in
jetspeed-portlet.xml, something like

    <portlet>
        <portlet-name>JetspeedToolbox</portlet-name>
        <js:security-constraint-ref>AEUV</js:security-constraint-ref>
    </portlet>