Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ogievetsky, Nikita" <Ni...@morganstanley.com> on 2001/07/30 23:36:52 UTC

Invalid class file format

Hello all,

I would greatly appreciate your help.

This is the message I am getting from Tomcat:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPerror:
Invalid class file format:
D:\xml\Rdfquery\lib\rdfquery.jar(org/desire/rudolf/query/DownloadUrls.class)
, wrong version: 46, expected 45

I tried to compile
org/desire/rudolf/query/DownloadUrls.class
with JDK 1.3 and JDK 1.2.2, same error message.

I would greatly appreciate any hints and help,

thanks,

Nikita.

**** Important Notice to Recipients ****
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect
the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer
instructions, or to effect any other transactions.  Any such request,
orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be
processed by Morgan Stanley.