Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "emre.kr" <em...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/05 09:51:10 UTC

startup destinations don't work when using a security policy

Hi,

I am using apache-activemq-5.0-20070826.220436-61 on windowsXP Pro SP2 and
Java version "1.6.0_02". I am using below xml file for configuration. With
this configuration ActiveMQ starts and samples work fine.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12493391/activemq.xml activemq.xml

When I change conf as persistent="true" and start ActiveMQ it starts up
first time. After running ProducerTool and ConsumerTool examples, if I
restart ActiveMQ startup fails with a message "User is not authenticated".
Below is the log file.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12493391/activemq.log activemq.log

I found that page  http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1157
AMQ-1157 . Is problem still exist or there is a way for avoding that
problem?

Thanks