Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Michael Fitzner <fi...@googlemail.com> on 2011/08/20 15:32:54 UTC

Incubator Etch Receipts of ICLAs, CCLAs

I kindly request the current receipts of ICLAs, CCLAs and SGAs for the
Apache Incubator Etch project from someone who are able to check the
records in the private foundation repository. If this information is
protected please send it to etch-private@incubator.apache.org

I came to the project after it was established as an Incubator project
and the prior parties missed to update the status page
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/etch.html. Now I would like to
verify that point and update the status page.

The current list of mentors and project members are:

Mentors
cutting, yonik, dashorst, gmcdonald

Committers
dixson, gsandhir, jdecocq, manojganesan, rebarraz, sccomer, ypark,
grandyho, fitzner

Thanks a lot,
Michael

Re: Incubator Etch Receipts of ICLAs, CCLAs

Posted by Michael Fitzner <fi...@googlemail.com>.
Perfect, thanks for this information Martijn. I will update the status
page now and send an info mail to our dev list.

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.