Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vijayan Seshan <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/06 15:47:35 UTC

CloudStack Host Hardening Standard for PCI

Hello

Is there a document available for host hardening standards that i can  refer ? I see there are documents available in web for openstack i couldnt see anything for cloudstack.

Thanks in advance
Vijayan

Re: CloudStack Host Hardening Standard for PCI

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure there is such document...

But all documentation contributions are most welcome (i.e. in case you
decide to send a PR)...

Best,