Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deepak agrawal <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 15:36:27 UTC

Issue in Solr Indexing

Hi All,

When i am Indexing the Record into the Solr it is successfully indexing and
after that i am committing that commit is also showing successfully.
but when i am going to search that particular record into the solr that time
i am not getting that record from Solr.
I am using Solr1.4.1 version.

any one can please suggest why that particular record is not indexing.I am
not getting any error from Catalina log file also.

Thanks in advance.

--
DEEPAK AGRAWAL
+91-9379433455

Re: Issue in Solr Indexing

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 7:06 PM, deepak agrawal <dk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When i am Indexing the Record into the Solr it is successfully indexing and
> after that i am committing that commit is also showing successfully.
> but when i am going to search that particular record into the solr that time
> i am not getting that record from Solr.
> I am using Solr1.4.1 version.

Please provide us with more details, as there is not much to go on here:
* How are you indexing? How are you telling that the indexing was
  successful?
* How is the field defined in the Solr schema?
* What is the commit response?

> any one can please suggest why that particular record is not indexing.I am
> not getting any error from Catalina log file also.
[...]

What does this mean? You say above that the indexing is successful,
but seem to be saying here that it was not successful after all.

Regards,
Gora