Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Blei Marcela <mb...@afip.gov.ar> on 2001/05/16 19:52:00 UTC

Using Tomcat DBTags with JBoss's DataSource

I am trying to use the DBTags Tag Library and I want to get a connection to
my database accessing to a JNDI named JDBC DataSource. I want to get my
jboss XADataSource named OracleDB but I allways get a NameNotFoundException.
As tomcat DBTag manual says the Connection tag accepts a JNDI named JDBC
DataSource:
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/dbtags-doc/index.html#overview.tags

The question is: if I can use jboss´s Datasource or if I have to create a
new one? And if I have to create a new one?

Thanks in advance

Marcela