Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Jian <dj...@UU.NET> on 2000/04/21 18:34:39 UTC

Re: Tomcat 3.1 crashing

Don:

I had that problem on my NT. It might be helpful for your problem.

1. Check JDK by typing java -version
2. If not correct version, check path variable, remove the wrong version's
path if you have multiple JVM
3. If no JDK1.2.2 there.  you might try to install it.

Good luck

DJ

Re: Tomcat 3.1 crashing

Posted by Don Vaillancourt <do...@avaterra.com>.
> Don:
>
> I had that problem on my NT. It might be helpful for your problem.
>
> 1. Check JDK by typing java -version
> 2. If not correct version, check path variable, remove the wrong version's
> path if you have multiple JVM
> 3. If no JDK1.2.2 there.  you might try to install it.

I don't think that that's the problem because Tomcat does run and it
does it properly.  What will happen is that I will sometimes get some
broken pipes, a lot less than in version 3.0.  And it will crash after
five or six hours of operation.

Don