Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deepak Hegde <de...@aquila.co.in> on 2003/04/15 17:44:32 UTC

selected items are not displayed as checked - any help ?

Hello !

	We have been trying to use the multibox with the following
in the JSP:

		<logic:iterate name="userEditForm" id="role" property="secondaryRoleList">
				<bean:write name="role"/>
			<bean:write name="role"/>
		</logic:iterate>

	The selectedROleList contains the items to be shown as "checked" in the
display.
But, none of the items are shown as checked. However, the on submit, the
"selectedRoleList"
contains the correct values (those selected by the user).

	When we debugged the application, the getter for selectedRoleList is called
(for each item in the secondaryRoleList to determine if the item should be
checked) but
the selectedRoleList was set to null (though the list was populated before
handing off to JSP).

	Any clues ?

Thanks,
Deepak