Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Greg Duffy <gd...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 05:10:49 UTC

Re: [mina] Minimum thread pool size, IoFilterChain initialization

Trustin,

Thanks for creating the issue.

On the second part, I can't get the new configuration method to work
for a DatagramAcceptor. I looked into your code a bit, and I could not
find the place(s) where the filter chain builder is extracted from the
configuration and invoked on the session.

I did find those places in the DatagramConnector, which seems to work
well with the new configuration method.

Is that part missing in the acceptor code, or am I off on something?

Thanks,
Greg

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Greg,

On 3/1/06, Greg Duffy <gd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Trustin,
>
> Thanks for creating the issue.
>
> On the second part, I can't get the new configuration method to work
> for a DatagramAcceptor. I looked into your code a bit, and I could not
> find the place(s) where the filter chain builder is extracted from the
> configuration and invoked on the session.
>
> I did find those places in the DatagramConnector, which seems to work
> well with the new configuration method.
>
> Is that part missing in the acceptor code, or am I off on something?

I don't see any problem in DatagramAcceptor (strictly speaking, it's
DatagramAcceptorDelegate).  Could you give me an example that doesn't work
for you?

Sorry for the late response. :(

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6