Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ac...@saysit.com on 2002/09/19 09:35:06 UTC

Listener directive in Host conrtainer ???

Hi All.
My last question tonight...
In the johnturner.com/howto write up, John said "... in the Host
container add the following Listener directive... )
The only Host entry in CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml is for defining the
default virtual host :
<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webApps" unpackWARs="true">

Soo I am not sure that this is where I should enter
<Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig"
append="true" ...etc>
because it will be on a different box ???