Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Bill Milbratz <Bm...@participate.com> on 2004/08/31 15:50:17 UTC

faq? James, jboss, weblogic

Hi,

I just joined the list and am interested in getting configuration/setup
information for running James in both weblogic and jboss.

I've seen the 'embedded james' wiki here, but wanted to confirm the Jboss
version with which this works:
 http://wiki.apache.org/james/Embedded

Second, I've seen a web page where the author says he ran james in weblogic
(and websphere), but didn't have any extra info. Where can I find more
details.

best regards,

bill milbratz

RE: faq? James, jboss, weblogic

Posted by Jason Webb <jw...@inovem.com>.
Try http://www.mail-archive.com/server-user@james.apache.org/msg00378.html

This does not give precise instructions, but it will point in the right
direction.

-- Jason