Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/12 19:16:35 UTC

[Vote] David Chappell (Sonic) as Committer

I'd like to nominate David Chappell from Sonic software for committer
status so his team can work on the JMS transport for Axis.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

Re: [Vote] David Chappell (Sonic) as Committer

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
+1.

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com>.
After we give folks a couple of days to vote, we'll send a request off to
the Apache Gods to set up your user id and password.  They'll send you a
note with the appropriate information.  From there, simply set up your
CVS/SSH connection to the Apache CVS tree and you're good to go.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com> wrote on 09/12/2002 03:42:20
PM:

Posted by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
James,

-0. This is the first time, am voting this way....I would be more comfortable (and would have
waited for the time) when David and his team have some time actively working on Axis (by
submitting patches, docs etc).

Thanks,
dims

--- Chris Haddad <ha...@apache.org> wrote:
> +1  welcome on board David and Sonic!
>
> /Chris
>
> On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, James M Snell wrote:
>
> > I'd like to nominate David Chappell from Sonic software for committer
> > status so his team can work on the JMS transport for Axis.
> >
> > - James Snell
> >      IBM Emerging Technologies
> >      jasnell@us.ibm.com
> >      (559) 587-1233 (office)
> >      (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
> >      Programming Web Services With SOAP
> >          O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952
> >
> >      Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
> >      Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
> >      God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com

Re: [Vote] David Chappell (Sonic) as Committer

Posted by Chris Haddad <ha...@apache.org>.