Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ignazio Cassano <ig...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/19 10:41:29 UTC

kvm virtio disk windows vm

Hi all,
I' like to know if it is possible to force kvm windows guest for using
virtio disk .
Any howto using api or hooks scripts ?
Regards
Ignazio

Re: kvm virtio disk windows vm

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
It has been working for me since 4.2.0 to now (4.5), though I have been using the "Other PV (64 bit)" profile.
Not sure about now, but in the past "Windows PV" would give you VirtIO storage, but e1000 network instead of VirtIO.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro