Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Aliyar, Nishar" <ni...@schema.de> on 2002/08/06 12:38:38 UTC

Custome User Logout Problem

Hai All,

  I got a custom user object( I mean a user object from LDAP) and I succeed to Login, give permission and reols etc.But when I try to logout system  only replace the top VM with login VM thats correct but all the other portlets are remaining same in the pag(like Welocome portlet, HelloVelocity,DatabaseBrowserTest etc.) , and if I try to login again from this point the new user having the same role of the old user what is going on here ? how I can distroy the session of the LDAP user ?

Greetings,
Nishar.