Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Vibhu <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/13 10:20:52 UTC

Required - Flex development associate

Hi All, We are a company (Brandificant Inc.) based in Austin, TX and with
development centres in Bangalore and Raipur, India. This is to invite
developers to work on enhancements/issue fixes for our website
http://webapp.brandificant.com/. In the longer run we envision the platform
to be compatible with latest releases of apache flex. The current site was
developed using flex builder 4.5, so knowledge of that is a pre-requisite.
Please respond if interested.

Thanks,
Vibhu