Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Skillman <ts...@stlwater.com> on 2002/04/19 17:24:02 UTC

Web Authentication against Windows NT Server

Greetings.  I'm trying to find information about possibly authenticating
web users against a Windows NT Domain.  I know that this is possible
using various modules under UNIX, but my apache server happens to be
running on a Windows 2000 server.  Are there any modules written to do
this?  I can't help but think there are.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Tom Skillman
Systems Analyst Co-Op
City of St. Louis Water Division