Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by la...@allianz.de on 2003/09/16 16:14:22 UTC

Using different Qualifiers in DB2

Hello everybody,

I have a question regarding the repository-definition.
I want to access the tables in my DB2 database (OS/390) with
different qualifiers. That means I have several tables, all having
the same name and same structure but a different qualifier (and
different content of course). It's one qualifier for the production
system, one for the test system and so on.
For example:

<class-descriptor class="User" table="PRODUCTION.USER">
</class-descriptor>
<class-descriptor class="User" table="PRODUCTION.ORDER">
</class-descriptor>

and

<class-descriptor class="User" table="TEST.USER">
</class-descriptor>
<class-descriptor class="User" table="TEST.ORDER">
</class-descriptor>

- The qualifier depends on what the user has choosen at the login of
our application
-  It's a webbased application

Is there a way I can set the qualifier at runtime in order to switch
between them?

Lasse
___