Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/06/15 13:26:41 UTC

Re: Reg:Servicemix-file

Bramha Naidu,

The pom.xml file for a SU should contain a dependency on the JBI
component it targets.

An example: if your SU targets servicemix-lwcontainer, the pom.xml file
should have this dependency
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
<artifactId>servicemix-lwcontainer</artifactId>
<version>${servicemix-version}</version>
</dependency>

Gert