Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kpar <ke...@express-gifts.co.uk> on 2018/04/09 14:25:33 UTC

AMQ 5.15.3 and camel bridging for dataservices 4.2

Hi, We have installed activemq and camel for Dataservices 4.2, setup
real-time jobs within dataservices (JMS config), when we send 10 of the same
messages the 1st 5 are processing and then the rest fail. We get the
following error com.acta.adapter.sdk.RecoverableOperationAdapterException:
JMS GET operation error: Timed out. Unable to receive response from the
invoked Data Services service. Adapter operation will continue.

I have also raised this with SAP. Is there a keepalive setting we can use to
prevent this connection to timeout.

Is anyone using AMQ/Camel for Dataservices real-time jobs?

Thanks