Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sébastien LABEY <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 22:22:03 UTC

[S2] setting values from Interceptor to Action

Hi all experts,

I've the following problem : I have an Interceptor whose goal is to check if
the user is logged and do some controls. If the user is not logged, the
Interceptor returns to the login page, and after having logged-in the user
may be redirect to the action he asked before the Interceptor. So I have to
send the name of the action asked to the login action in order to redirect
to this action after login. What I don't know is how I can send the action
name from Interceptor to login action. I'm not sure this is very clear...
I was thinking of the ValueStack but I can't make it work. Can someone
explain me how to set a value to the ValueStack from an Interceptor and read
it in the next action (the login action), I think it won't be at the top of
the stack because it's a new action?... I'm a little confused.

Thanks a lot

Sebastien